Return Policy (For instruments rented from Music and Arts Centers)
1. Ken Bart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Music and Arts
106 Gray Rd
W. Falmouth, ME 04105
2. Get a return confirmation number.
3. If this is done before the last two weeks of school go to the next step. If not, you will have to return the instrument to the store yourself, as they do not have a rep visit YMS after June 22.
4. Affix the return confirmation number to the instrument case with your name, your child’s name, your address, and phone number.
5. Return the instrument to me in person. You may do this yourself or have your child deliver it to me. Cases left in hallways, lockers, shelves, homerooms, etc. do not have a good chance of getting returned!